What are the Rules for Using PLR Content?
PLR stands for Private Label Rights.
What you CAN DO with it:
- Edit it into something competely different and add your name as the rightful owner.
- Publish it in your website or blog or newsletter.
- Break it down into smaller articles for above use.
- Add to an eCourse or autoresponder as content.
- Add to an eBook/PDF as content.
- Give it away in its original state.
- Bundle it with other forms of content and give away.
- Offer as a free bonus for a signup or other.
- Add to free membership sites.
- Add to paid membership sites
- Claim full authorship (because you bought it)
- Give away for free.
What you CAN'T DO with PLR Content:
- You CANNOT submit it to article directories as is.
- You CANNOT use it in Kindle books
- You CANNOT SELL with PLR Rights
- You CANNOT offer Master Resell Rights
- You CANNOT offer it through auction sites
Hop on our mailing list for your FREE copy of our 12-page PLR Content Quick-Start E-Guide.