Are you overwhelmed at the thought of posting to your food blog? I know the feeling. Coming up with content on a daily basis, to drive traffic, collect new sign-ups, connect with your readers and offer digital products, can be overwhelming. It’s amazing, with everything else going on, how quickly content posting can just get procrastinated.
This is why it’s such a relief and a blessing to have Kitchen Bloggers feeding us content to share with our recipe-seeking readers.
Today I got a note from Elisa pointing out that National Barbecue Day (today… who knew?) would be a great reason to share a recipe for BBQ Grilled Portobello Mushrooms. And she just so happens to have a recipe all written up, with original photos taken.
Here’s a pic… yumm! I wish I had this food for my lunch right now!
You get the recipe, with private label rights to share, or include in your own paid cookbook or cooking lessons product, with the Kitchen Bloggers Monthly Content Prompts membership.
What comes with the Monthly Content Prompts Membership?
When you sign up for just $17.95, you’ll immediately receive:
- Monthly Content Prompts Guide – Multi-page no-fluff PDF featuring creative content tips and ideas
- 4 BRAND NEW Recipes with “In-Process” & Final Photos
- 2 ARCHIVE or BONUS (aka previously released) Recipes with Final Photos
- Original Food Photos – all featured recipes include our exclusive food photos
- Easy-to-Edit Canva Social Media Templates OR PowerPoint Recipe Cards (New Templates/Recipe Cards in each package).
- Exclusive Discounts & Savings on KitchenBloggers and Our Partners’ Products
- Additional Unannounced Bonuses – bonuses vary each month
And how about these mouthwatering and healthy recipes? (the latest deliverable in this monthly collection)
- NEW: BBQ Portobello Mushroom Burgers – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Mac & Cheese Pepperoni Pizza Skillet – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Coconut Banana Pudding – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Crispy Butter, Lemon, and Parmesan Baked Scallops – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Mexican Black Bean & Corn Salad with Crispy Tortilla Strips – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Ground Turkey and White Bean Soup with Lemon and Greens – Includes in-process photos
Great news for my recipe sharers who need supplemental recipe content and cooking tips… already written, kitchen tested and professionally photographed! The work’s been done. Just edit to your liking, make into lead magnets or paid products, monetize the content in your blog and emails, and share, share, share away!
Here’s more about this membership – order now to grab this tasty recipe immediately!
Dina at Wordfeeder PLR