* PLR Product or Membership
Vitamin PLR Multi Pack 1 $17.00 6,530 words. This blog-ready content includes uses, benefits, food sources, deficiency and cautions on Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, and K. Additional articles include the following titles: • What are Vitamins?
• Who Discovered Vitamins - Origin of the Word
• Should You Take Vitamin Supplements?
• Stress and the Increased Need for Vitamin Supplementation
• Digestive Balance and the Ability to Absorb the Vitamins In Your Food
8 Dimensions of Wellness PLR – 9 Articles - 4400 words total with Bonus Resources $37.00 Searching for high quality wellness and self care content? This is a beautifully written package of 9 in-depth articles plus a full list of bonus resources to share with your readers or turn into a digital product. Word count is 4400+. Titles include:
1. Wellness for Life
2. Physical Wellness is More Than Meets the Eye
3. Emotional Wellness: Don’t Underestimate It’s Power Over Your Life and Health
4. Intellectual Wellness Doesn’t End Once You’re Done With School
5. Spiritual Wellness is Part of a Healthier and Happier Human Experience
6. inancial Wellness is Necessary for Maintaining Safety and Building Security
7. Social Wellness Means Forming and Maintaining Healthy Relationships
8. Occupational Wellness: Fulfillment in Our Work Lives
9. Wellness in Action: Put it All Together
10. Wellness Resources – BONUS CONTENT
Garlic PLR Articles - "The Magic of Garlic" - 9 Articles Total $10.00 A Great Deal on Garlic PLR Articles to Publish in Your Natural Health Blog: 2,625 words for $10! "The Power of Garlic" - 9 PLR Articles Total. Contains a FREE list of Amazon links of great garlic products to promote!
2,625 words. Content includes:
• Historic Medicinal Uses of Garlic
• Is cooked garlic as good for you as raw garlic?
• Science Based Evidence of the Health Benefits of Garlic
• Garlic as a Cure for Yeast Infection
• Garlic for Acne
• Garlic for Ringworm
• Garlic for the Common Cold
• Garlic Broth Recipe to Help Cure Cold and Flu Faster
Boost Natural Immunity Ebook and Blog Article PLR: Beat Coronavirus 14,700+ words total $67.00 14,700+ words total with private label rights. Facts about this content: Format: Some Q&A, Some articles
Carefully researched: YES.
Well written: YES
Quotes from medical authorities and doctors: YES
Sources cited and linked within the text: YES
Contains CDC-sourced advice: YES
Contains disclaimers to protect you: YES
Contains alternative/natural health recommendations: YES
Contains Amazon product links to recommended vitamins, supplements, health and hygiene, and natural health remedies: YES
Your content includes the following:
2. What's a Coronavirus?
3. What is COVID-19?
4. What Does SARS Mean?
5. What is a Betacoronavirus?
6. What is a "Natural Reservoir" for a Virus?
7. What Other Types of Viruses Cause the Common Cold and Other Illnesses in Humans?
8. How Does Coronavirus or COVID-19 Spread?
9. What Are Symptoms of Coronavirus or COVID-19?
10. Recommended Product: COVID At-Home Testing Kits
11. Can Vaccinated People Still Get Coronavirus or COVID-19?
12. How Likely Are Complications of Coronavirus or COVID-19?
13. When should you be concerned that your child is high risk for complications related to COVID-19?
14. How likely are you or a family member to die from COVID-19?
15. What to Do After Testing Positive for COVID-19
16. Coronavirus or COVID-19 Positive: Common Questions Answered
17. What Does the CDC Recommend for Someone Who Tests Positive for Covid-19?
18. What is the Difference Between Quarantine and Isolation?
19. What to Do if You're Isolating for COVID But Have a Doctor's Appointment
20. General Tips for Eating Healthy While Recovering from Coronavirus
21. You or a Family Member Tested Positive for Coronavirus? Here's a Simplified Grocery List of Food and Supplies
22. What Vitamins and Supplements Should You Take if You've Tested Positive for Coronavirus?
23. What Are Good Sources of Vitamin C for Adults?
24. What Type of Vitamin C is Recommended for Children?
25. Vitamin D for Immune Health
26. What About Taking Zinc for Coronavirus?
27. Why won't your doctor recommend vitamins to speed recovery from Coronavirus?
28. What Other Immune Boosting Formulations Can You Try?
29. Boost Immune Function with a Homemade Chai Made from Kitchen Spices
30. Chai Recipe for Immune Boosting Benefits
31. How to Prevent the Spread of Germs when Someone in Your Home has COVID-19?
32. If Someone in Your Household has Coronavirus, Should You Separate their Dirty Clothing and Sheets Before Laundering?
33. Simple Steps to Reduce the Spread of COVID-19 Throughout Your Home
34. Homemade Natural Disinfectant Spray Recipe Using Essential Oils
35. Essential Oils: Recommended Products
36. Essential Oil Diffusers
37. How Long Does Coronavirus Survive on Surfaces?
38. How Often Should You Clean the Sheets and Bedding of a Person Infected with Coronavirus?
39. Do I have to use any special detergents to clean and disinfect sheets and bedding for a COVID0-19 positive person?
40. Hand Washing at Home when Someone is Sick with Coronavirus
41. How to Keep Electronics Free from COVID-19 and Other Germs
42. Atypical Practices that May Stop or Slow the Spread of Coronavirus in Your Home when Someone is Sick
43. How to Clean a Bathroom when Someone in Your Home is Sick with Coronavirus
44. Homemade Bathroom Cleaning Spray Recipe
45. What are Some Approved Disinfectants to Kill Coronavirus and Other Germs?
46. Breathe Easy: Simple Tips to Protect Your Lungs When You Have Coronavirus
47. Old Home Remedies to Keep Your Immune System Strong when Someone is Sick with Covid in Your Home
48. How to Help the Mental Health of You and Your Family While in Isolation for Coronavirus
49. Recommended Products: Coloring Books, Knitting Kits, Legos
50. General Household Management When One or More Family Members has Tested Positive for Coronavirus
51. Can You Go Outside While in Isolation for Coronavirus?
52. Can You Take a Walk When Self-Isolating From Coronavirus?
53. Recommended Products: Face Masks
54. What should you do if you encounter another person while outside, and you have tested positive for Coronavirus?
55. A Final Thought: The Healthier and Fitter You Are, the More Likely You Will Survive Covid-19
Essential Oils Aromatherapy PLR - Skincare Recipes, Natural Cleaning Recipes and Amazon Products (Jars and Bottles to Promote with Your Affiliate Link) - 4,000+ words total $37.00 Searching for high quality aromatherapy and essential oils PLR? We have a terrific mix of natural skincare and homemade cleaning recipes for you to monetize your blog and share with your essential oils customers. 4,000 words total with private label rights to sell as a digital product or share under your own brand name. Make into blog posts, ebook content, infographics, video slide show content, social posts, more!
Essential Oils – Storage, Safety and Other Tips
Essential oils safety tips
How to store your essential oils and EO mixes
What to look for in essential oils storage bottles
Storage tray, box or basket
About Carrier Oils and Essential Oils
Q: What is fractioned coconut oil?
Q: What's the ratio of essential oil to carrier oil in homemade natural skincare recipes
Carrier Oils - Most Common, and Benefits of Each
Essential Oils Natural Skincare Recipes
Essential Oil Dandruff Treatment
Insect Bite Itch Relief
Hair Moisturizer and Split End Treatment
Lavender and Rosemary Shampoo Treatment
Anti-Wrinkle Facial Treatment
Yummy Facial Moisturizer
Simple Essential Oil Perfume Formula
Essential Oils in Homemade Cleaning Recipes
Yoga Mat Spray Recipe
Classic Germ-Fighting Essential Oil Spray
Abrasive Cleaning Mix
Patio Furniture Cleaning Spray
Easy Ant Deterrant
Homemade Laundry Detergent
Essential Oils: Amazon Product Descriptions
Essential Oils 2ml Amber Glass Bottles – 36 total
Cobalt Blue 1-oz Essential Oil Dropper Bottles – pack of 120 bottles with caps total
Set of 12 1-oz Amber Glass Dropper Bottles for Essential Oils
MYO Aromatherapy Natural Cleaning Solutions and Sprays – Bottle Kit of 12 Roller Bottles, 12 Essential Oil Bottles in 3 sizes, Labels
Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles - Various Sizes for Homemade Cleaning and Skincare Applications
Cobalt Blue Glass Cosmetic Jars - 12-pack with Lids
24oz. Amber Glass Jars with Lids - 24-pack