* Membership Type
30 Days Blessed This Christmas Challenge With PLR Rights - Days 1-30 $45.00 This PLR pack includes 30 articles and 30 journaling exercises to present to your list. It's the complete content pack in Wordfeeder's "30 Days Blessed This Christmas" Challenge. Word count is 17,165. Perfect to send in an autoresponder series of emails, post each day in your social media groups, and publish on your blog. Makes a perfect "advent" or positivity theme for the month of December!
30 Days Blessed This Christmas - PLR Images - .JPG Files, 30 Total $17.00 A beautiful set of Christmas and holiday themed social images to share on your blog, social media groups, newsletter, ebooks and ecourses. The messages on each image match what's featured in our 30 Days Blessed This Christmas Social Media and Blogging Challenge PLR content. But they will also work for any holiday-themed purpose!
Attitude of Gratitude 30-Day Challenge With PLR Rights - Days 1 to 30 $45.00 Searching for a Gratitude Challenge to publish this Thanksgiving season? This PLR pack includes 30 articles and 30 journaling exercises to present to your list. It's the complete content pack in Wordfeeder's "Attitude of Gratitude" 30-Day Challenge. Word count is approx. 17,500. Perfect to send in an autoresponder series of emails, post each day in your social media groups, make an ebook from, and publish on your blog.
Day 1. Trying on an Attitude of Gratitude
Day 2: Accentuate the Positive
Day 3. Slow Down. Take Time to Appreciate
Day 4. What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger
Day 5: A Cup of Self Reflection
Day 6: Give Thanks for the Simple Pleasures
Day 7: Hard Times Help Us Appreciate the Good
Day 8. Nourish Your Soul
Day 9. Surprise Gifts from Unexpected People and Places
Day 10. Celebrating the Moments Between the Moments
Day 11. To Be Positive and Present, Take Your Cue from a Child
Day 12. Appreciating the Wisdom of Our Elders
Day 13. Grateful for Your Family in All Their Beautiful Imperfection
Day 14. Commune With Nature
Day 15. Grateful for Your Powerful, Miraculous Body
Day 16. Grateful for Your Powerful, Amazing Mind
Day 17. Special Needs Folks Remind of What's Really Important
Day 18. Grateful for Creature Comforts
Day 19. Honoring Your Mother and Father
Day 20. Challenge Yourself to Live in the Present Moment
Day 21. Ode to the Bountiful Harvest
Day 22. Grateful for Friends Near and Far
Day 23. Happy About Your Life's Work
Day 24. Celebrating Beautiful Differences
Day 25. Appreciating Other Cultures
Day 26. Beautiful Music Makes Life Worth Living
Day 27. Your Inner Child is Calling
Day 28: In Awe of Our Precious Planet
Day 29. Heart and Home
Day 30. Be Grateful for Friends
BEAUTIFUL IMAGES are sold separately to use when you publish this content. Pls see checkout for details.
Attitude of Gratitude Social Images from Michele $17.00 This PLR pack contains 25 high quality social images to use together with the 30 days of articles and exercises for our Attitude of Gratitude 30-Day Challenge. Files are available in .jpg format only. You get extra bonus copies of the text overlay, for a total of 50 files in a zipped folder that is available via email and in your member area each time you log in.
30 Days Thankful Challenge Rebrandable Online Course Content: A Rumination on the Beauty of Life - ALL 30 DAYS FOR $25 - 14,821 words total $25.00 Coaches and Experts: Want to Host a 30-Day Gratitude Challenge This Fall? Wordfeeder has your Private Label Rights content all written and ready to go. We're offering a special $10 off discount wen you order our "30 Days Thankful" Challenge content with PLR rights to edit and brand under your own name. Word count is 14,821 words total. Content in this package includes:
Day 1: Thankful for Me
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Giving Thanks for ME
Day 2: Finding Joy in Simplicity
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Keeping it Simple
Day 3: Thankful for People Who Care
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Give thanks for the caring spirit of others.
Day 4: Thankful for Challenges that Help Us Grow
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Giving Thanks, and a Pat on the Back for Overcoming Challenges
Day 5: Thankful for Friends
EXERCISE: Give Thanks for Friends Old and New, Near and Far
Day 6: Thankful for the Change of Seasons
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Give Thanks for the Change of Seasons
Day 7: Thankful for the Honesty of Children
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Embracing Child-Like Honesty
Day 8: Thankful for Creature Comforts
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Show Gratitude for Creature Comforts
Day 9: Thankful for a Bounty of Fresh Food
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Give thanks for the food on your table.
Day 10: Thankful for Simple Acts of Kindness
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Practice Being Kind Today
Day 11: Thankful for Nature
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Celebrate and give thanks for nature.
Day 12: Thankful for Our Furry and Feathered Friends
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Give thanks for your pet today.
Day 13: Thankful for Freedom of Expression
EXERCISE: Practice free expression that does not insult or degrade others.
Day 14: Thankful for Natural Resources that Power and Illuminate Our Lives
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Thankful for energy sources
Day 15: Thankful for Difficult People
JOURNAL EXERCISE: What do we learn from people who challenge us?
Day 16: Thankful for Beautiful Music
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Appreciating Great Music
Day 17: Thankful for Those Who Serve
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Tipping Our Hats to Those Who Serve
Day 18: Thankful for Amazing Technology and its Power for Good
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Using Technology for Good
Day 19: Thankful for Celebrations
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Reflecting on Celebrations
Day 20: Thankful for the Morning
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Morning Musings and Meditations
Day 21: Thankful for Special Memories
EXERCISE: Give thanks for memories past and future.
Day 22: Thankful for Art and Culture
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Have an artful day
Day 23: Thankful for Family
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Give thanks for family.
Day 24: Thankful for Peaceful Times and Peaceful People
JOURNAL EXERCISE: How Can You Practice Peaceful Relations Today?
Day 25: Thankful for Life's Precious Gifts
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Become mindful of all of life's precious gifts.
Day 26: Thankful for Our Mentors
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Give thanks for mentors.
Day 27: Thankful for Dancing
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Tell about the last time you danced.
Day 28: Thankful for Grandparents
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Give thanks for grandparents.
Day 29: Thankful for Carefree Times
EXERCISE: Plan for a carefree day.
Day 30: Thankful for Those Who Have Passed On
JOURNAL EXERCISE: Celebrate the living while honoring those who have passed.
Thankful, Grateful, Blessed - 15 PLR Articles Email Series - 8647 words total with private label rights $47.00 Need done-for-you coaching content with a gratitude theme? Each of the below topics includes 1 intro email and 1 matching article. A total of 8600+ words with private label rights. Set this up as a social media or email challenge. 15 days to practice gratitude with your clients, fans, followers and friends!
Here's what's included:
1. Thanksgiving is More than an Afternoon of Eating
2. Into the Spirit of Giving Thanks
3. Being Thankful is Good for Your Health, Here's Why
4. Getting into a Gratitude Practice: Nightly Ritual
5. Simple, Daily Joys to be Thankful For
6. A Simple Gratitude Ritual for the Nightly Dinner Table
7. Seeking to be Grateful Even in Difficult Times
8. Please Pass the Gratitude: Thankfulness is Contagious
9. Cultivate a Grateful Mindset in Your Kids Sets them on the Path to Happiness and Contentment
10. Thankful for Difficult Moments, for the Lesson Will Bring You Strength
11. Thankful for the People Who Hurt Us, for They Made You Powerful
12. Thankful for the Moments Between the Moments
13. Get Immersive With Your Gratitude Practice
14. Grateful and Blessed to Have So Many Choices
15. Write an I Love Life, Firsts, or Favorite Things List: Let Your Gratitude Flow!
Gratitude in Challenging Times PLR - 15 Articles - 8076 words total $47.00 Searching for some wonderful, thought provoking gratitude content to feature during Thanksgiving and Christmas/Holiday season or any other time of year? You'll find some of the highest quality PLR around here at Wordfeeder. This pack contains 15 private label rights articles including 8K+ words. Edit, sell or share this as your own!
2. Positively Grateful
3. How to Get into a Thankful Mindset When Times Are Tough
4. Examples of How Gratitude Can Guide You Through a Difficult Situation
5. Daily Gratitude Practice: Embrace an Attitude of Gratitude
6. Gratitude Around the Dinner Table – Any Time of Year
7. The Ripple Effect of Gratitude
8. How Can Gratitude Strengthen Relationships at a Tough Time?
9. How Can Gratitude Boost Team Morale?
10. Gratitude Shift: Team Exercises to Increase Gratitude
11. Reasons to be Grateful for Difficult Times and Transitions
12. Why Be Grateful for People Who Cause You Problems?
13. Go Deep with Gratitude Journaling: An Afternoon Challenge
14. Grateful for the Simple Pleasures
15. Grateful for Our Health
Gratitude as Positive Psychology - PLR Articles - 15 Total - 7,924 words $27.00 Need high quality Gratitude PLR? This package of 15 Gratitude as Positive Psychology PLR articles includes private label rights to publish under your own name. Word count is nearly 8K. Titles include:
1. Gratitude as Positive Psychology
2. Powerful Ways that Gratitude Can Improve Your Life and Health
3. Learning to Love Yourself Means Practicing Gratitude
4. How Does a Gratitude Practice Rewire Your Brain?
5. Can Gratitude Set You on the Path to Your "Flow?"
6. Daily Gratitude Reduces Worry and Fear, Increases Hope and Optimism
7. 5 Simple but Powerful Gratitude Habits to Practice Daily
8. Going Deep with Your Gratitude Practice Means Embracing Both the Bad and the Good
9. Pass the Gratitude, Please: 5 Simple but Powerful Gratitude Habits to Practice Daily
10. Small Gestures of Gratitude Have a Ripple Effect
11. Gratitude as an Empowerment Tool
12. Mindfulness, Gratitude and the Next Generation
13. How to Approach a Family Gratitude Practice
14. Gratitude, and the Art of Searching Out Happy
15. Gratitude Does Not Mean Obligation
Please note: this content is exclusive to our monthly PLR membership. You get to download it instantly as soon as you sign up and log into your PLR member area on Wordfeeder.com.