Cooking PLR is an ideal content shortcut for busy food bloggers. Set it up to publish in your blog and email newsletter when you’re busy kitchen-testing new recipes for the coming season.
Grow your list with cooking PLR:
- Paste helpful cooking tips and recipes into Word or Canva docs. Add your own images. Set up as an opt-in gift to get more people on your list. Everyone loves recipes!
- Create four opt-in gift per year – one per season. A great way to continually add new foodie faces to the fold.
How to create profits using cooking and recipe PLR:
- Turn it into detailed blog posts. Include your Amazon affiliate ID to your favorite cooking gadgets.
- Make cooking courses combined with your own ideas and recipes. Set them up on Teachable or another, similar platform.
- Use the content as the basis for in-person cooking classes that you teach out of your home or professional kitchen.
- Create and sell online cookbooks for the holidays, season and special occasions.
- Use the PLR recipes to dream up new, better recipes.
Here’s a free set of recipes with private label rights to try from Wordfeeder.
Grab your 5 Free Cookie Recipes when you sign up for our PLR membership and email alerts
Click the above button to download now – opens in a new window so you won’t lose this one.
WARNING: I’m a frequent emailer of awesome content deals. Please choose an email address where you’ll be HAPPY to hear from me!