Hi! I haven’t heard from Kitchen Bloggers in a LONG while… not sure why, but their cooking PLR and recipe content STILL slays. And it’s needed now more than ever if you’re a profit-driven food blogger on the hunt for content publishing shortcuts to help you make more passive income by sharing recipes online and selling online cookbooks.
You can’t beat the value on their Monthly Content Prompts membership.
Here’s how to use it to dominate as a food blogger:
Plan the niches you intend to share content to (Examples: low carb, Italian recipes, holiday desserts, plant based).
- Save the content to niche-organized folders on your computer or other storage.
- Set up your blog categorically. Choose your hashtags to match that you’ll share on social media.
- Use the content to copy, paste and edit to create your own recipe pages, video slide shows, online cookbooks and more.
- Each time you decide to update your blog, social media, or add another video, you’ll have your content ready to go.
- You can also build your subscriber list by sharing some recipes as a lead magnet.
- For holidays and seasons, plan and create online cookbooks to sell at affordable prices!
- Don’t forget passive income from Amazon. Percentages are up for the holiday season. So if you’re ready to publish, use this content to show up and share products your followers will love.
Here’s what you’ll receive EVERY month when you sign up for their Monthly Content Prompts food bloggers membership:
- Monthly Content Prompts Guide – Multi-page no-fluff PDF featuring creative content tips and ideas
- 4 BRAND NEW Recipes with “In-Process” & Final Photos
- 2 ARCHIVE or BONUS (aka previously released) Recipes with Final Photos
- Original Food Photos – all featured recipes include our exclusive food photos
- Easy-to-Edit Canva Social Media Templates OR PowerPoint Recipe Cards (New Templates/Recipe Cards in each package).
- Exclusive Discounts & Savings on KitchenBloggers and Our Partners’ Products
- Additional Unannounced Bonuses – bonuses vary each month
Their NOVEMBER recipe PLR content delivery is listed below, accessible immediately as soon as you sign up:
- NEW: Baked Zucchini Fries with a Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Crunchy Cinnamon Granola & Greek Yogurt Breakfast Parfait – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Chicken Avocado Panini – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Baked Salmon en Papilotte with Fresh Herbs and Capers – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Crispy Lemon Panko Fried Shrimp – Includes in-process photos
- NEW: Cheesy Mozzarella Stuffed Potato Croquettes – Includes in-process photos
Try it and see if having this much ready-to-go recipe content (including GORGEOUS, mouthwatering pics) helps you increase profits and build your presence in the food blogging niche.
If it’s not for you, you can decide not to continue for next month.
Go here to learn more and get this at HALF price with coupon code KB_ThanksYou. Use the code FOUR times.
You’ll find more on the main page of their site if you’d like to explore other food blogging shortcuts!
Dina at Wordfeeder PLR