If Your Clients Want to Transcend Their Life Position and Elevate Their Mindset, This Journaling Challenge Will Help.
Negative self-talk may originate with what’s being called the generational curse – toxic ways of being passed down from family. We can help ourselves and others break out of and evolve this mindset if we grow in awareness. The Self Talk Challenge from Wordfeeder helps with that.
Even if you don’t have kids, you can seek to evolve your life by becoming cognizant of the negative messages you send yourself and others every day so you can change them.
Do you work with life coaching clients who struggle with healthy self-esteem? Is increasing self-confidence one of your favorite topics to coach or teach?
For the July Wordfeeder coaching content release, we have a special presentation for you to teach if you pick up this content with private label rights. It’s meant to increase personal power for you, your clients, and anyone whose life this content touches.
Welcome to the Self-Talk 10-Day Journaling Challenge with Private Label Rights to Teach or Sell as Your Own
It includes the typical Word document plus you get a free Canva template with a 10-day self-talk journaling challenge already added.
Just tweak what’s there, add a page or two at the back with your coaching bio and product upsells, and you’re good to go.
Why an empowering self-talk journaling challenge? It’s useful to help us…
- Discover our own inner dialogue, where it came from and how to fix it
- Break the generational curse
- Fix a limited money mindset
- Improve relationships and how we connect with others
- Help us problem solve faster and more effectively without getting stuck
- Tansform negative thoughts to positive ones
- Over time can evolve your entire way of thinking and being
Who can benefit from the Self-Talk 10-Day Journaling Challenge?
This content speaks to people, including your clients and followers, who are wanting to increase positivity in their lives, and catch themselves when they are using negative self talk so then can turn it around to something positive.
The purpose is to transform your inner dialogue from something negative and self-defeating, to empowering words that help bring positive emotions and purpose to your life as well as to those around you.
We, meaning anyone who reads this, but also and especially your clients, may not realize how deeply we have been affected by the words that our family and friends, colleagues and caregivers chose to use with and about us throughout our lives.
Coach, Guide Them to an Evolved Way of Thinking and Being.
So many people fall into a defeating habit of being negative, sarcastic and jaded even in their own minds.
If a person has children it’s really a smart idea to grow in awareness of those negative words that stayed with us so we don’t pass them along to our own kids.
Instead we can find better, more empowering words to help our children go into life armed with good feelings, an empowered mindset, and healthy self-esteem.
Worry and Stress Less. Move into Quicker, More Positive and Effective Problem-Solving
This 10-day self-talk journaling challenge is meant to help people break out of these negative patterns and move on to empowering, reason- and logic-based thought.
The purpose is to get ourselves out of those negative cycles more quickly and into a positive, assertive and problem solving state of mind.
In doing this, we can grow in confidence, effectiveness and find greater and more meaningful purpose for our lives. Once we tune into our own self-talk, we become better equipped to turn positive thoughts into habit.
From there, move on to the next level which is choosing positive words in how we communicate to ourselves and with people around us.
Become Aware of Negative Self-Talk so You Can Change It
Negative self-talk shows up in several areas of our life. This includes but is not limited to how we deal with family, personal relationships, at work, in everyday problem solving, health matters, and finances.
If you wish to improve in any of these areas of your life and how you handle them, then it all starts with your self talk, and awareness of it. That’s what we will explore with this enriching series of 10 journaling exercises.
This content is perfect to use with your psychology and life coaching clients. It can be customized to include your own branding and your own ideas.
This 10-day journaling content will work for you as a digital product in a variety of ways.
- Need a downsell from a bigger package, or a lead magnet to grow your list? Use the included Canva template with journaling pages.
- Want to make a paid course to upsell to? Combine this with more self-talk articles and offer as paid course on Teachable.
- What about an affordable paid product to offer to a big list of buyers? Copy and paste each of the 10 “days” into an email autoresponder series, with an upsell message to your coaching packages.
- Want to host a private class, with paid or free entry, on Facebook? Grab the 10-day challenge and use it to post one journaling exercise a day for 12 days.
How to launch this 10-day self-talk journaling challenge:
- Set it up as a series of auto responders
- Offer it as an ebook download- free with an upsell, or as a paid product
- Present independently to work with clients one-on-one
- Share it as a group challenge – in person or remote
NOTE: This is more than just a journaling template. It contains valuable written content. Find out exactly what you get on the product page, linked below.