I’ve been talking about creating email newsletters in Canva that present as a PDF.
Here are some ideas for how to share the PDF newsletter with MORE people, even ones who have NOT signed up for your emails.
You might even get some new signups and business by sharing…
Easy Ways to Share a PDF Wellness Email Newsletter
One way to publish your your company newsletter is by sharing it in PDF format. What are the advantages to doing this?
- A PDF can be downloaded directly to your end recipient’s computer, smartphone or other device. Your user can open the PDF again and again to read at his or her leisure.
- If you use Canva to make the PDF newsletter, the links will be live and clickable. That means you can send readers directly to sales pages on your website or to products that you are an affiliate for.
- You can use the PDF to attract new signups to your list. Another huge advantage to having your company newsletter in PDF format is that you can even share it with people who have not signed up to receive your emails. That means you can quickly share the link and send it in an email to a customer or client.
- You can also share the link in your social media groups. Oftentimes we run groups on Facebook or maybe another platform where people are not aware that you send out an email newsletter or they have not signed up to hear from you via email.
Sharing a direct link to your PDF newsletter for download is a great way to let people know the type of advice you offer and give them an opportunity to sign up for your emails in the future.
What are the logistics of that? Simple. Just include a sign-up link directly inside the newsletter. You can let people know how easy it is to keep in touch and receive great tips and offers. Then include the sign up link.
Where to share your newsletter in PDF format?
- Guest posts on other people’s blogs. Share the link to your PDF newsletter and guest blog posts that you have contributed to other websites of friends and associates. This will give people a glimpse into how you can help them and again, if you share the sign up link they will be able to join your email list.
- What about your blog? Yes, you can definitely attract people to your list by sharing the PDF of your newsletter directly from your blog. To do that, offer a short set of tips and then let people know that they can get much more by signing up for your newsletter and here’s a sample. Then you link to your pdf.
- On your own portfolio site. A PDF of your newsletter also makes a great portfolio sample. It’s a professionally designed, polished presentation that showcases your work and that you can present to future clients and even future employers come the day you decide to branch out in your career or business ventures.
- On any FB groups you participate in. This is a great place to attract new sign-ups to your list.
- On any FB pages you post to. High-traffic social media sites will help your website rank well on search engines. Sharing a PDF file also helps you get found!
Wordfeeder offers a terrific Canva template: email newsletter for wellness publishers. We are creating six issues. The regular price of a single issue is $84. ALL copy, images and Amazon links are ALREADY inputted into the Canva template.
The regular price is $84 because this involves a LOT of work and detail.
I’m offering these at $11.97 per issue if you sign up for a recurring monthly of 6 months of newsletters.
That’s one new newsletter template added to your member area every 30 days… for six straight months.