Hi wellness blogger! Is Sleep Wellness something your readers would be interested in learning about?
The Natural Wellness Newsletter subscription from Wordfeeder gives you 6 ready to go Canva newsletters, a new one each month for 6 months.
Access the file via the link and login with Canva. Edit it anyway you like. Download as a pdf. Upload the PDF to your server. Share the link to the PDF with your list.
There is space at the back for you to add a company bio and your promos, including any events you are running or coaching programs you offer.
You should also make the Amazon products into your own affiliate links. This is very important if you want to generate some commissions.
To speed up production of this newsletter in Canva, use this handy tutorial and tips that I’ve created for you.
If you are not a Canva member, sign up right here. The basic costs nothing and you’ll get instant access to this and tons more paid and free templates.
- To customize your newsletter, make a copy of this template and name it your own unique name.
- Edit any of the written content or switch out the images, Amazon products or anything else you’d like to change.
- Add your company info and upsells to your coaching packages or digital products you may be selling, to the back page.
- You can delete any section or page you like. You can also add pages.
- The current links must be changed to YOUR Amazon links so you can be paid a commission should customers order Amazon products via these links.
When finished editing, download as a PDF file and save to your computer or remote storage.
Upload the PDF to your web server or your email marketing server if you plan to deliver the newsletter automatically via email.
The newsletters are priced at $84 each if you prefer to order them individually. They take us quite a bit of time and effort to make. This is professional quality content.
But why pay that when you can get a monthly subscription for $11.97 each month for 6 months?
We are on month 2, so if you log into your member area and look under all my downloads you will see the first newsletter and the second one. If you do not see them after you sign up please email me.
The full list of wellness topics, screenshots of the template, and what you get with each newsletter are listed here.
Thank you for being a customer of Wordfeeder. I appreciate you, and wish you the best of success with your online business.
Dina at Wordfeeder PLR